Work With Us
Associate Producer/Company Administrator.
This new role within the organization has been created to organise the office and the company’s home base in Dingle, Co Kerry, ensuring the smooth running of the administrative, financial and related areas of the company as well as supporting the Artistic Director and Producer.
We appreciate that it is unlikely that we will find one person who has both the skill base and capacity to cover all of our requirements. What matters to us most, is finding the right person – a person who will enjoy the challenge of being part of a small and dynamic team, and who will relish the opportunity of transforming our exciting vision into reality.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least three years’ experience, in a relevant role – ideally in the performing arts
- Be able to work well with people, often under pressure, and handle a large variety of their concerns
- Have a ‘make it happen’ and proactive mentality, taking the initiative to deliver strategic company goals
- Be a ‘completer finisher’ with good attention to detail
- Enjoy the variety of responsibilities and tasks, willing to take on the ‘mundane’ along with the more exciting elements of the job
- Be comfortable working alone as well as in a team.
Ideally the person will be either from the Dingle area or willing to move there. If they don’t speak good Irish, they must be willing to learn. In return we can offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
For further information email Johnny O’Reilly: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.teacdamsa.com.
Applications should be sent to Johnny O’Reilly: email@example.com
Closing Date: Mon 28th January 2019